Thursday, November 5, 2009

Working on a poster to post to give Lippy, the cat away. I have 2 places to post it so far.

ADOPT ME... please.

Hello there. My name's Lippy and I'm a super sweet cat. Wanna adopt me? I'm a perfectly healthy fourteen year old cat. The thing is... things aren't working out in my current living situation. These small children chase me into corners and hug me too tightly. Don't even get me started on the big black dog. Let's just say the dog and I are not friends. She was here first. I only moved in because my person met this other person, fell in love and well, you know the rest of the story. Don't even get me started on babies.

What I'm looking for... quiet house or apartment. green space optional.

Let's talk... insert cel# here.

Did I mention I'm vaccinated and fixed and in perfectly good shape.

Save me from the children and dog, please. I'll bring heaps of joy to your life.

1 comment: