Monday, February 28, 2011

I'd like to try this but...

There is a house a few blocks away that, rumour has it, contains no plastic toys.

The two children play with toys. They just have toys made out of other things such as wood or cotton. Toys you would be proud to pass on to your friend's kids, your nephews, the salvation army, .

Alas, we have My Little Pony and My Little Pet Shop to name a few. The girls like them.

In an ideal world, they too would only have wooden toys and cotton dolls and wool balls. I would have to rip birthday party loot bags out of their hands which I have been tempted to do.

The girls also like their wooden cash register. So I am striving for more natural, less plastic. Can we do it?

Here is a great website for natural toys: http://www.naturalpod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment