Thursday, February 10, 2011

Re-posting...

I think this is the longest it has ever taken me to get rid of something on craigslist. So I reposted the futon, MEC packpack and Zooper stroller tonight. We found the rain cover for the backpack since the last posting. Bizarrely I could have sold it had we remembered there was a rain cover. Anyway, c'est la vie.

I did donate a lot of clothes and books to a friend who had a baby girl. I also consigned and sold a fancy dress I was pretty sure I would never want to wear again. I am glad someone else is enjoying it.

Always looking to get rid of stuff around here!

2 comments:

  1. was that the brown bridesmaid dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No different dress. It was black with flowers down the front and tiny straps. Had it for ages and wore it twice.

    ReplyDelete