Thursday, April 14, 2011

mls addict

When I have more important things to do, like my taxes, I love to browse on mls. We could be living in a mansion near Burnaby Lake for just over 1 million. It seems like a lot of money to someone in Leduc, AB or Halifax, Nova Scotia but if you saw what neighbour's house looks like and she sold it for 1. 255 you will understand my disbelief. A part of me thinks, sell your shack and upgrade. You'll still be living by water. It won't be the ocean but lakes are nice too. Then I think, of gawd, how long would it take to clean a house that is 4,408 sqft? How much additional furniture and things would I need to aquire to fill that vacuous space. Imagine all the DUSTING! I could just see Coco sitting in her room, listening to "How To Train Your Dragon" on CD (It is awesome!) for hours on end and I wouldn't see her all day. Hazel would be off in the west wing, trying on everything in her closet and I would be dusting in the east wing. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment